RSS

Misunderstand

It's my birthday, both of my children forbid me to leave my bedroom. I am on my bed now, smelling beacons and eggs aroma from the kitchen.
I know, they must be making breakfast for me.

Finally, they call me to the dining room. There I see them sitting on the chair. There is a plate full with beacons and eggs in the table.

 I am so touched by their sincerity. I hug them and say, "Thank you sweety, you make breakfast for me..."

And my children answer quickly, "Errr... It's not like that mom, for your birthday present, today we make our own breakfast!"

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's in point of fact a nice and useful piece of info. I'm happy
that you simplу shаred this helρful іnformation with
us. Ρlеase keеp us up tο date like
this. Thank уοu for sharing.
My web-site Loans for Bad Credit

Post a Comment